Thank you for choosing to donate to Dixon Transition Society. Your help supports us to keep women and children safe and free from violence.
Please note we accept only gently-used, new and like-new donations.
- Gift cards from stores such as Superstore, Walmart, Ikea
- Loaded Compass Cards
- Full-sized shampoos and conditioners*
- Cleaning supplies*
- Baby shampoos*
- Children’s Diapers – all sizes
- Women’s underwear – all sizes
- Sanitary napkins
- Small household appliances (toasters, coffee makers, blenders, etc.)
- Bedding (twin, full) — preferred new
- Basic furniture (we do not have a way to transport large furniture, so please contact the office if you have a specific item in mind)
*No travel or sample-sized toiletries, please. We cannot accept opened or used toiletries or cleaning supplies of any kind.
Please do not bring by any in-kind donations before talking to staff at our head office and scheduling your visit.
If you have questions about whether a donation is appropriate, please contact our Communication and Resource Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-433-4191.